Re: Event Paticipation??

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Event Paticipation??
From: Mike Maclean <macleans@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 12:42:57 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
     I wish to thank the 99% of this list, that e-mailed the entire list
or just to me, their support for my position.  Of course I would not
want to cheat anyone who had gone to the expense of putting on a major
event such as the San Diego meet.  Apparently my original posting was
not clear as to the exact circumstances of my visit.  I will endeavor in
the future to be more descriptive of all collateral circumstances
pertaining to Healey activities.
     It is not my wish to cause dissention among the list members.  I
certainly enjoy the freindly, helpful camaraderie here on the Spridgets
List.  I will continue to contribute what little I know about
Spridgets.  I will gracefully accept correction if I am wrong, but will
respond accordingly to personal attacks.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite