Re: Tire pressure& Ins. Card/Reg. Storage

To: <Tomsjetta@aol.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tire pressure& Ins. Card/Reg. Storage
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 17:01:12 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Your new 78 1500 has no glove box?? It's supposed to. On the passenger
side under the dash - fairly well recessed there should be a flat panel
with a locking button on it. Look again. THat's where I keep mine in a
plastic folder in a sealed Zip lock.

Larry

>What the optimal tire pressure for my '78 1500 with Rostyles? I currently
>have all four tires at about 35psi and the car feels pretty good, I was
>wondering if there was an even better setting.
>
>One last question that's been bothering me:
>
>Where do you guys keep your car's registration, insurance card, etc? With no
>glove box, map pockets or anything, I have all my info in a manila folder
>behind the driver's seat. There has to be a better way, and I'd love to hear
>your solutions.
>
>Regards,
>Tom

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?