signing off

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: signing off
From: Jpp963@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 22:40:31 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
All -
I'll be signing off for a while.  I'm travelling to Merry Olde England (Isle
of Wight) on business for a month or so.  Seems they need a Yank to help them
properly design a jet engine nacelle.  I will miss the lively banter of the
list but I did the math and didn't want to read 2000 messages when I get
back.

Sadly this means I will not get the bugeye on the road this year but it was
the opportunity of a lifetime. After all, my car has waited 15 or so years to
be completed, it can wait another few months.  I will try to at least raise a
pint of Olde Speckled Hen at the Magic Midget Pub in Abingdon in honor of its
40th birthday.  Cheers.

Pete Gajdosik