List logo on a magnet

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, r.toby.atwater@worldnet.att.net
Subject: List logo on a magnet
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 11:52:48 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
If anyone is interested, you can make your own magnetic list logo very
easily.  If you have a color printer, you can spruce it up any way you like.

I don't think that Toby Atwater (who designed the list logo) has any
copyright intentions on it.  I have downloaded it from his web site, with his
permission.  Toby, let me know if this is all okay with you.

I have detailed instructions on how to make your own magnetic signs.  It is
easy to do.  If you e-mail your request to me privately (the whole list
doesn't have to see the requests), I will send the directions and the black
and white logo to you, at absolutely no cost.  My interest is to see the list
logo everywhere.  The magnetic sign will hold onto the body (except you guys
with fiberglass Bugeye bonnets!) at speed, and is easily removeable to
satisfy the concours judges.

I will wait until I receive Toby's okay to distribute the logo, then let me
have it!

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport