Re: Wire Wheel Woes

To: "shawn tobin" <suhs2@hotmail.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wire Wheel Woes
From: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 19:46:15 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
That's a new one on me!!

I go to a real oldtime (non-chain) tire store where they have people who
actually know how to handle and work on wire wheels. Where do you live that
inner tubes are against the law? What was the reason for the law? Many
trucks use inner tubes in their tires, does this alleged law affect them??

I'd stay away from discount tire stores and find someone who knows about
wire wheels.

Just my .02

Robert
http://www.woozy.com/midget