Re: heater removal

To: "nateley" <nateley@email.msn.com>, "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: heater removal
From: "David Riker" <davidr@sunset.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 21:12:47 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Dave:
If you have a good seal under the heater box to body, and the fresh air tube
is intact, and the water valve is turned off, cool outside air will flow
into the passenger compartment.

I have seen the heater box removed on a number of cars, and a blanking plate
installed over the hole.  But then you have no way to draft out the radiant
heat being transfered to the footwell by the exhaust pipe.

YMMV
David Riker
74 Midget
63 Falcon