Rare, Unique and modified Spridgets

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Rare, Unique and modified Spridgets
From: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 11:15:54 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Spridgeteers,

I've completed the new section of my web site highlighting unique
derivations of Spridgets. Most of the content was supplied people both on
and off the list and is accredited accordingly on the web site. There are a
few photos that I couldn't determine the source of the original
photographer, so some are without credits. If anyone has any content or
information they would like to see added, please let me know. Thanks to
everyone who contributed in some way.

http://www.gerardsgarage.com it's located in the "Friends cars" section,
you cant miss it from there.

Gerard