MGB

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB
From: Peggy&David <pbohler@wenet.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 18:59:21 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Saw a really sad sight today.
An MGB that has obviously been sitting in a yard for a LONG time.
We didn't get out to take a close look, but it is a chrome bumpered blue
MGB with black soft top that seems to have some damage to the front end
(from what we could see from the side view) - possibly in an accident and
then left to sit.   (The top/hood seems to be in good shape, though.)  It
is not one we could afford to bring back to life.  Sure is sad to see.  It
is in Petaluma CA on Lakeville St not far from Petaluma Blvd in case anyone
is in the vicinity and interested..........
sorry I am not more knowledgeable.....
Hope you all had a good weekend.