69 Bugeye for sal

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: 69 Bugeye for sal
From: "ldsp" <ldsp@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 20:13:59 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I hate to post things for sale but have to this time so:

60 Bugeye rolling chassis, has all gauges and switches in the dash, top
bows, good windscreen still on car. Original suspension is still under car.
Also comes with full wire wheel disk brake suspension and steel wheel disk
brake suspension, have 1275 complete and runnable. The original smooth case
goes with the car so you would have to find a ribcase trans. New bumpers
with overiders and bumperets, new tonneau cover, and lots of other original
suspension parts for spares. seats are black but early midget ( which are
more comfortable ) and in excellent shape. I have got to clear up some
personal matters so it has to go. also have a parts car that will be thrown
in the deal, take what you want and the rest I will cut up. $2300.00 asking
price Contact me off list for any details. (located in Houston TX)

Later
Leo