Paint shop in the Bay Area

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Paint shop in the Bay Area
From: "Greg Gowins" <cartman@dnai.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 20:26:16 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Howdy fellow listers,

I've gotten just about everything done on my '69 Sprite, and now its ready
for its new color!  I've painted one before, and know to let a pro tackle
this portion.  I've moved to the Bay Area recently, and am not familiar with
any of the paint shops around.  I don't want to drop it off at an Earl
Schieb kind of place and have every single piece of the car painted,
including the chrome and interior!  I've noticed that quite a few of the
listers are from the Bay Area, and was wondering if anyone has
recommendations?   I live in the East Bay (Dublin), work on the Peninsula
(Menlo Park), and spend a lot of time in San Jose, so it really doesn't
matter where the paint shop is.  My preliminary budget is $2K, if that helps
any.  Thanks for any input you can give!

Greg Gowins
'69 Sprite (daily driver until the Honda came along)
Dublin, CA