Re: front end work: LONG

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Jeff Boatright <jboatri@emory.edu>
Subject: Re: front end work: LONG
From: chuck ciaffone <chuckc@ibm.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 16:17:29 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Jeff,

When I had some of your symptoms I rebuilt the front end too.
After installing new kingpins, and seeing the old pins and
bushings didnot look all that bad, I checked the fulcrum pins
that attach the kingpins to the a-arms. The threads in the
a-arms were damn near gone -- rusted. Best check these before
you reassemble.

chuck