Re: Musings

To: trunkie@hotmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Musings
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 18:52:43 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 08/30/1999 1:00:10 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
trunkie@hotmail.com writes:

<< If you want an engine puller and you have something strong to hang it
from,
 a block and tackle can't be beat. Wouldn't part with mine for quids.
 Andy >>

Some years ago when I was a mite leaner, my 1st father in law and I pulled a
Morris Minor PU engine with a chain and a 4x4.  Chain was bolted front and
back of the engine, I don't remember where, and the 4x4 ran through to each
side.

Umph, jiggle, up on the sholder, and out of the car...

Might have needed a truck to go buy the 4x4 I guess.

Robert Houston...who remembers the Mother of necessity (not a rock band by
the way)