Seats, Radiator

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Seats, Radiator
From: Tony and Katherine Wattwood <tkwattwo@gdi.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 02:34:54 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I need some advice/opinions on aftermarket seats for my bugeye.  The ones I can
find are Corbeau Classic, Classic II, and GTA.  I'm a relatively large guy
(6'4", 215#), but certainly not a candidate for the "biggest" thread I've been
seeing. Does anyone have experience with the seats above?  Any of the three
preferable to get the most legroom? Anybody care to recommend a dealer?

I also need a bit of advice on radiator repair.  The used cross-flow radiator I
obtained turned out to be religious (holy).  My inclination is to buy a new one
at around $140.  Any opinions on re-coring the old one (cheaper/more rows)?
Are there other more generic radiators that might be worth fitting?  I know
there was a fad a while back for using a VW Scirocco radiator in Elans and
other small vehicles....

Thanks,
Tony

60 Bugeye