Re: UPS vs. USM (last time)_

Subject: Re: UPS vs. USM (last time)_
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 23:43:55 -0700
Cc: spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Bob,
Better yet, how about the typical ebay-seller packaging method. Take the item,
regardless of its rarity or fragile nature, put it in a brown paper bag, wrap
it up tight, protect it with 5 yards of clear cellophane tape and drop it in
the mailbox. Email the buyer and tell him to go to church on Sunday.

Jay Fishbein