Re: color

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, Mccaco@aol.com
Subject: Re: color
From: Bryan Vandiver <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 09:33:17 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Jeff,

I have a can of the correct engine green (olive green) paint at home, I'll see
if there is a paint code number on it. I purchased it from MiniMania over a
year
ago, so I'm not sure if they still carry the same stuff. In any case, I
compared
the color to that on an original bugeye engine and it appears to be correct.
You will probably need two cans, since both the engine and transmission were
orginally sprayed the same color as a complete unit, including the starter,
exhaust manifold, dizzy, etc. etc. (I'll double check on the generator) Not
pretty, but orginal. Oh yeah, and make sure there are plenty of drips and runs
;-)

Regards,
Bryan Vandiver (59-bugeye)
San Jose, CA