Re: Mystery switch (at least to me)

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net, justincook@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Mystery switch (at least to me)
From: Christian Stanton <cstanton@pixley.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 16:28:16 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Saab has had this in their cars as a 'Safety' feature for a few years.  Push a
'Night Panel' button and all of the lights go off except the Speedo.  Try it on
the next long night drive....

>>> Justin Cook <justincook@yahoo.com> 09/13 3:45 PM >>>
I don't mean to beat this to death... but what good reason could there
be for turning off your dash lights while your headlights are on?