Re: Wishbone Problem

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wishbone Problem
From: Martyn Ridley <ridleymj@bis.on.ca>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 21:27:37 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
The bottom A pan is one of the 'joys' of spridget ownership.  You really
have 2 choices; either use your grease gun at regular interval or modify
the system to avoid the problem.  I assume you suffer from a DPO who forget
choice one.  If you are a purist etc., buy new (try AH Spares) and use the
grease gun.  For option 2 find a good machine shop and show them the
problem.  They should be able to develop a replacement for you.  I know of
several people her in Southern Ontario who will modify (improve) the A pan.
 You might also look at Frontline Spridget for a 'performance' option.

Best of luck,

Cheers,
Martyn

PS: I bought new A arms, anybody want a deal on used?

The Journey, not the destination, becomes a source of wonder.
         (Loreena McKennitt - liner notes - 'The Book of Secrets')