Re: The 1st Of Many (stupid) Questions/ flexible clutch hose

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The 1st Of Many (stupid) Questions/ flexible clutch hose
From: "David Riker" <davidr@sunset.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 11:38:32 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
When I installed a Datsun B210 5speed ( a little tougher than the straight
210 Conversion) I grappled with what to do for a clutch line, and the
plastic line for the 1500 Midgets was the solution.  It is flexible, it
doesn't rattle, doesn't swell up, doesn't rust out, and you can see bubbles
in it if it isn't bled properly.  Why someone would want to get rid of all
those benifits is beyond me.
David Riker
74 Midget
78 Midget