Re: MkI & MkII Questions (LONG)

To: Dave Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>, Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: MkI & MkII Questions (LONG)
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 06:35:15 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
> better anyway.  Frank and Ron were tooling along at
> ....well.....more than that with
> little effort.

No, no, no - the effort was still high, especially
with my 3 amp generator on I-90.  Everyone, go out
right now (even you, Caldwell) and read Peter Egan's
Side Glances column in Nov.99 Road and Track.  He
explains the difference between driving and motoring,
and explains that he didn't but a Contour SVT because
he'd rather "motor" in his MGB or Jaguar because every
trip from point A to point B felt like an accomplishment.

=====
Ron Soave
"You Are What You Remember"
1960 Bugeye