Master cylinder resleeve

To: spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Master cylinder resleeve
From: Glen <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 1999 19:12:35 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Has anyone on the list resleeved their own MC?  Has anyone resleeved
with stainless?  On a bugeye with the stock 7/8" dual mc, disc front
brakes is there a preferred rebore size? Is 3/4" better or stick with
7/8"?
Does anyone have a contact in N. Cal. for resleeving?  Bear in mind
that I've inherited the "we tight" gene from both parents.  If I could
find 7/8" ID brass tubing in the KS metals rack in the local hardware
store I'd already be drilling out the MC on my drill press.
Many thanks to the list.
                                Regards, Glen Byrns
                                '59 Bugeye
                                other cars unworthy of mention