Re: E-mail list logos avail on-line

To: RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: E-mail list logos avail on-line
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 22:31:06 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 10/13/99 8:51:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca writes:

<< Except that it looks like I'm crazy, because you got this second one before
 the first one that I sent. >>

This is getting more complicated than the original shirt design did.   Frank!
 Just pick one, I trust your judgement, print it up about 3" wide max (Aint
gonna put it on a billboard--just the little corner of my windshield), and
let me know how much it is for sending me a couple of them.  But DON'T put a
picture of a HAMMER anywhere on the sticker.  <g>

---David C.