Re: Introduction...

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>
Subject: Re: Introduction...
From: Bruce Lowry <egnorant@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 23:50:17 -0500
Cc: Albert F Jones <fisher@hctc.net>, Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, Ajhsys@aol.com, nosimport@mailbag.com, ldsp@flash.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

Used to be Pate Swap Meet. Has been at the Motorspeedway fro the last 2 years.
It
was at the Pate Aircraft Museum and surrounding pastures but the weather kind of
made things a bit rough. Mud was O.K. but the sudden cold really made a
miserable
time of it.Usually go with 3 buddies and search for everything. I did not go
last
year but the year before was where I made enough money selling hotwheels to buy
my
Bugeye. Basic conversion rate was 280-300 hotwheels = 1 1960 Bugeye. If you
want I
can dig up more details and send them. Last wkend of April...fri,sat,sun.
Bruce Lowry