Re: Elizabeth's GT (Get Together)

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: Elizabeth's GT (Get Together)
From: Gary and Kate Bales <kgb@clipper.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 08:30:29 -0700
Cc: Ajhsys@aol.com, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Larry,
Hope that you do make it.  Gary and I both want to meet you - he says you
sound way too normal to be a shrink.  BTW, can we con you into bringing some
Gibbles potato chips?  That and good Italian food (that I haven't had to cook
myself) are about the only things I miss since I moved back out west.
Kate