Re: Listers age (No LBC)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Listers age (No LBC)
From: Frmjr45@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 00:15:14 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
   I might as well join in.  I'm 53 and my Midget is a '62.  I have owned it
since Dec. 1963, and it is the only stable thing in my life over the years.

Russ Mullaly
Ellicott City,MD

BTW, when people were talking about wheels on an earlier thread(I know), I
have 2 BMW 1600/2002 wheels that are free to whomever wants them.  They are
in the basement of my soon-to-be ex's, and I'm sure she would love to see
them go. I'm still looking for a garage for my lbc.  At the moment, I'm
paying my ex rent to keep it in my former garage.