[no subject]

To: RBHouston@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
From: Albert F Jones <fisher@hctc.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 16:20:42 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello Robert,

        I find myself in the embarassing position of possibly having to postpone
our event for this week.  As I speak we have .................NO WATER.  I
still don't know what is wrong - the pump appears to be working, and so far
we have dug up enough pipe to run it to Comfort, never mind the house,
without any evidence of the break - if that is the problem.  We are still
waiting for the 'Well Man' to arrive for his diagnosis.  $$$$$$$

        We had to go to Comfort to buy water just to wash the dishes, never mind
make a pot of coffee.  The loos don't flush, and no-one can take a bath.
No laundry, either, and it is Monday after all.

        I'll keep you posted as I know anything.

Elizabeth