Re: Library Completed

To: spritenut@Exit109.com
Subject: Re: Library Completed
From: Paul A Asgeirsson <pasgeirsson@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 00:02:46 EST
Cc: pasgeirsson@juno.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Awwww Frank,

You'd make a lousy fish.  You rise to the bait too easily!  I was just
razzing you.  I have way too many books on cars, mostly Spridgets, Morris
and Datsuns, but I don't have any where near 49 of any one car.  You've
done a great accomplishment in getting 49 of Spridgets.  It's truly a
wonderful achievement.

If ever you want me to check at Powells books for a particular book for a
car, let me know, that goes for any other lister  too.  I usually go
there at least once a week and I always check out the car manuals.  There
are far fewer of them used on the shelves than there used to be.

There are also two major car book resellers in this area that follow the
major car swap meets around in the west that are willing to check their
stocks for particular LBC books.  They really want either an authors name
and book title or the workshop manual number when they look it up for me.

There are also some vendors with original paint chips of these cars for
sale.  I can keep my eyes open for you on those if you wish.

Don't always take me too seriously, especially after a long days work and
I see a chance to rib someone on the list.  It happened to be you
tonight!!!

Regards, Paul

PAsgeirsson@juno.com