Re: Vizard's latest book

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Vizard's latest book
From: Bryan Vandiver <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 09:16:34 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I had placed an order with Amazon over two months ago, and on Amazon.com, it is
still listed as unavailable from the publisher, however, on Amazon's UK site it
IS already shipping. It is also shipping from APT. I fired off an e-mail to
Amazon yesterday asking them what the problem is, and if I should order from
someone else instead.

 - Bryan V.