RE: PCV on a different manifold

To: "'Andy Webster'" <trunkie@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: PCV on a different manifold
From: "Webster, David" <David.Webster@smec.com.au>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 09:06:00 +1100
Cc: "Sprites (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
The pipe that's connected with a T piece to the hose from the rocker cover
to the canister protrudes from the bottom of the car and is cut off at an
angle to create a venturi effect when you're moving, thus sucking out the
oil vapours. I drove from Melb to Syd and the oil level didn't change, so
the amount of oil you lose as vapour is sod all.