Re: sun visor holders

To: JKirsch363@aol.com, gottstein@erols.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: sun visor holders
From: Dwgwater@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 23:07:12 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 12/1/99 8:41:31 PM Central Standard Time,
JKirsch363@aol.com writes:

> Also considered putting one of those round circles (dime-sized)
>  of Velcro on the top release latch and the back of the visor.

Embarrassed to admit it, but that's what i did many years ago.  Glued the
Velcro in place with PlioBond rubber cement and it works just fine  Stuck one
inside the clip and wrapped one around the pin on the visor.  Field
engineering I think it's called.  Works great.

Dave Groundwater
70 Midget