Re: Engine wanted :(

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Engine wanted :(
From: Thecarguru@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 02:13:22 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Alternative engines would not hurt my feelings at this point. However, on the
"We tight" end of the spectrum a Rotary would hurt my budget.

I was even thinking Nissan A14 with a 5 speed from a 210 because I have seen
them at impound auction sell for dirt. (when I see one at all that is) I
might just go that route (sacralidge but then again we are talking a 1500
Midget here)

Considering I have nearly a complete engine (reground crank etc) it might be
easiest to find another 1500 block but I am trying to find out if that is
cost effective at this point?!
Gary
75 Midget daily driver
75 Midget at a crossroads (it has been a parts donor for ten years in others'
hands... could be again)