Vizard's book

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Vizard's book
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 07:21:47 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
After our post this week about not having received Vizard's book although it
has been ordered for a long time, I called ATP and asked about it.  The nice
lady who answered toldme mine had been mailed out on the 23rd.  That was
Wednesday.  Well lo and behold! yesterday on my front porch was my copy!  And
Signed by the author himself!!

Now I don't know whether to attack the book from page one and work through
it, or to hit it in sorties, going to those issues I am dealing with
immediately.  Hmmm!!  There sure is a lot of larnin' (learning, outside
Appalachia) to gain from that book!!

--David C.