Re: List Wisdom Needed

To: toyman@htcomp.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: List Wisdom Needed
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 1999 10:08:29 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 12/03/1999 9:04:52 PM Mountain Standard Time,
toyman@htcomp.net writes:

>  I have a friend with a 69 Datsun Roadster and he was asking me if the
>  Minilite was made in an application to fit his Japanese car. We went
>  through some of the British car magazines that I have and see that it is
>  offered in 13, 14, and possibly 15 but he wants a 14 that will fit his
>  car. I know some of you listers have cars other than LBC's, anyone have
>  any words of wisdom on this matter? TIA     Bra
`

Brad,

I just got the new Roadster Factory caatalog, and they have Panasports in
13,14,and 15 inch...in three colors!  Silver, Black,, and Gold.  Different
widths too.

They list them for MGB's and TRs...should fit the Datsun no?

Robert Houston