Fw: In hindsight ...

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: In hindsight ...
From: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 1999 13:14:02 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Whoops!

Okay hold back on the response to the 'how do you get the studs out'
question.  I got called in for lunch while in the final stages of prying the
housing off and it looked like it was going to be a bear of a job to get the
studs out.  Wrong!

One was about finger tight and the other one is currently moving, albeit
slowly!

Oh ... and that doesn't really look like a sleeve.  The new thermostat sits
on top of it.  Scary looking, though!

Robert D.