Re: Oops!!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Oops!!
From: Mark Snowdon <racer45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 1999 00:25:16 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Frank Clarici wrote:
I bought a $50 Lexmark printer at Sam's Club a month or two ago, and
have been using it at work. Real good print quality on them UPS bar
codes, but it takes forever to print. I have only done a few color
things on it, but so far so goos. Besides, you don't feelm quite as bad
after flushing a $50 printer as you do with a $200 HP.

Just my $.02

Mark Snowdon,Greensboro NC
asking you why 22 isn't said Two-ty two as 42 is said forty-two