RE: Sprite tools was the jack thing

To: "'Mike Maclean'" <macleans@earthlink.net>, David Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Subject: RE: Sprite tools was the jack thing
From: "Terry Williams" <t.williams@mrg.ca>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 21:09:57 -0500
Cc: cfchrist <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello all..

Only a slight bit of patriotism here, all other disclaimers apply. I've
used Martin's business many times in the past for both the Bs and now the
Midget. As always, product is first-class, as is service, and let's not
bring up the value of the US dollar when ordering from Canada (minimal
tooth-grinding in background..)

Cheers,

Terry