Head bolt washers (and dryers...)

To: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Head bolt washers (and dryers...)
From: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 15:53:07 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi list,

I just ordered some head bolt washers for my 1275 and the ones I got
don't look right.
They look like larger round washers with the 2 opposing sides ground
flat.  It's been so long since I disassembled the motor that I don't
remember what kind of washers were on there.

Do these washers sound right?  Are they the new and improved version?

BTW, thanks for all the answers to my previous questions in this engine project!

P.S. Don't have the needle pilot bearing out yet, grrrr, but black
grease is everywhere!
(my drifts aren't all that "suitable" :-)
--
http://students.washington.edu/~ulix/         '67 Sprite     '74 X1/9