Re: Rally fun

To: conan@ralvm8.vnet.ibm.com
Subject: Re: Rally fun
From: Paul A Asgeirsson <pasgeirsson@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 14:44:37 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, Toby.1969ah.1971lc@worldnet.att.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Ed,

It's me who goes to Powells a lot and tonight is my wild night out on the
town!  I go to Powells!  They have way more books on the shelves than
they have on line also.  Does anyone want these books if I find them and
how much will you pay?

Let me know.

Paul
PAsgeirsson@juno.com

On Fri, 10 Dec 99 13:25:54 EST conan@ralvm8.vnet.ibm.com writes:
>  Looked on my bookshelves last night and found two -old- rallye
>books,
>each with one brief chapter on setting one up.
>  Unfortunately each chapter is only seven or eight pages long and the
>books are old enough that you'll likely only find them at a used book
>store.  Powell's maybe? ;-)  I think someone said he goes there fairly
>regular to look.  They also have a website: www.powells.portland.or.us
>
>  The two books I have are:
>  "A New Guide to Rallying" by Larry Reid  (my copy dated 1969)
>  "Rallying to Win" by Jean Calvin (dated 1974, by Road&Track's
>library?)
>
>  Note: You won't find any mention of electronic, pocket calculators
>here,
>but there is a picture of a Curta in Larry Reid's book. :-)  (I'd love
>to have one of those for display, but, "WE way too TIGHT for that!"
>:-)
>    Ed in NC

Why pay more to get Web access?