fuel injection

To: "Hanna, Mark" <mhanna@ball.com>
Subject: fuel injection
From: HFC <froggi@cdsnet.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 11:54:32 -0800
Cc: spidgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Mark & Fellow Spridgeteers,

Yes, it was my son, Dustin, working on the FI unit for Spridgets.  All the
necessary sensors are currently mounted on FROGGI.  The injectors, fuel rail,
throttle body assembly and air filters are complete as well.  The "brain" he
designed is finished, and it tested out "fully functional".  He made one
modification to the brain, that being the incorporation of ABS/Traction control
to the electronics.  He designed that system last year.

He designed his system with cost and affordability at the top of the list.  I
know there are FI systems on the market, but at around $2400, they're just a
bit pricey for most of us.

Remind me from time to time and I'll keep everyone posted on the progress.

Wishing all of you a very happy and health holiday season.

WFO Herb
Keep the sticky side down!

P.S.  Dustin calls his system BEEFI... BugEye Electronic Fuel Injection.
Another unique aspect of BEEFI is that it will work equally well with normally
aspirated or supercharged engines!