Upholsterers

To: <LBCarNut@aol.com>
Subject: Upholsterers
From: "Wiedemeyer" <boxweed@thebest.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 10:34:28 -0500
Cc: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Does anyone know of a good upholsterer that can do seats, tonneau, door
panels, and top to original specs?  I am restoring two '63 Spridgets, one
with red interior and the other with blue, and the red and blue material
supplied by Moss and VB are way too dark.  (Back in May, Daniel Thompson
posted an upholsterer named Martin MacGregor in Canada, whom I contacted and
actually sent some samples of my original upholstery to, but after several
calls since then to him, and several promises by him to respond with a price
to do all the work for me, I still have not heard from him, so would prefer
to deal with someone more reliable.)

Thanks,
Bob