Re: Manifold for a Fish Carb?

To: Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM, type79@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Manifold for a Fish Carb?
From: Bryan Vandiver <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 10:53:17 -0800 (PST)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I believe this term was used on this list before, 'spoinkers'. There was even
'thread' started, and included a  reference to 'spoinkerfest'.
But I was referring to those F*#$! bidders on ebay that don't bid at all until
the last 60 seconds, to try and get something for a low bid without giving
previous bidders a chance to bid again (like in a real auction).

 - Bryan V