Where I draw the line.(No ebay content)

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Where I draw the line.(No ebay content)
From: derfman <derfman@eatel.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 18:19:38 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi,
It seems now and then that topics are getting a little heated and
personal.
I feel that "listers" can write about what's on their mind.  But, we can
all do without the insults.  Anytime intelligent people gather and
communicate, there will be differences of opinion.  We are all "here"
because we share a common interest.  I, frankly, enjoy most messages and
usually keep my "mouth" shut.  This forum is invaluable as a source of
information and "hard knocks" experience.  "Can't we all just get
along?"  Sure we can.  Don't take anything too seriously.  If you don't
have anything nice/constructive to say, keep it to yourself.  "Montana
Bob"s will come and go.  Hey, they're good for a laugh or two now and
again, anyway.

I think round wheel arches are better.  Which years were round anyway?

Cheers,
Derf