e-bay, my 2 cents

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: e-bay, my 2 cents
From: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 13:57:58 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Bidders beware... sorry to reprise the ebay thing but

Well... after reading several of the posts about ebay, I have to say many
of you were right about the weasels who show up at the last 30 seconds to
bid. I was high bidder on an item for an entire week until about 10 minutes
before the end. I placed another proxy bid that held until the last 5
SECONDS. The winning bidder was not even the person who placed a bid 5
minutes before, but someone totally out of the blue.  I was skepital until
now... now I'm just p*ssed... and I don't mean passed! Now I'll need to
find that part somewhere else.

Better luck next time...

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A