Re: Where I draw the line.(No ebay content)

To: Lancer7676@aol.com, toyman@htcomp.net, franks@teleport.com
Subject: Re: Where I draw the line.(No ebay content)
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 06:10:51 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
The body shop did the work (I lack the facilities) and it was no more
difficult to put round arches with the inners than squares with the inners.

Daniel

In a message dated 17/12/99 20:23:19 GMT Standard Time, Lancer7676@aol.com
writes:

<< < I had the round arches put on to replace the squares. >>

 Daniel:

 How much of a job is it to do that?  I have been considering doing it with
my
 '67.  I vacillate as to whether I really want to get into such a job.  The
 fenders around the square arches are rusted out and will be replaced anyway.

   It involves the inner fender as well, it appears.