Re: Keys

To: "Gerard Chateauvieux" <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Keys
From: "Biff Jones" <biffjones@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 11:15:52 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Gerard,

I had some keys made up using just the lock numbers that worked!
The source was a John Hastings  JohnH@apluslodging.com , 544
Settlers Landing Rd., Hampton, Va.  He charged $5.00 (US) for the
first key, with additional copies at $2.50 each.

Another source is Pete Groh, Ellicott City, Md. 410-750-2352.
His fee is steep, around $15.00 each if I remember correctly.
Don't have any additional info but he does advertise.

Biff Jones
'59 Bugeye, "Kermit'
'62 Sprite, 'Ole Gray'