64 Sprite 4 Sale

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: 64 Sprite 4 Sale
From: Bkitterer@aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 01:46:12 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
List,

San Diego car for sale.

******************
"1264 Sprite Mk III.  Phase II 1100 cc engine; w/ appropriate cam, pistons,
valves etc; heavy duty oil pump; heavy duty clutch; re-wired, new radiator &
all ancilliaries.  New brakes, new brake/clutch MC; custom top and tonneau.
Extra set of wire wheels w/ new tires + parts. $3,100.

Steve before 8:00 pm PDT at (619) 262-9113"

We are familiar with this car and can provide some additional information.
Contact us off line.  We have no interest in this car, financial or otherwise.

Bob and Annice
1960 Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk III (Trevor) in progress