Re: Ok already, I still need a manifold

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Bryan Vandiver" <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>
Subject: Re: Ok already, I still need a manifold
From: "rob thomas" <rob@thomasr.greatxscape.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 19:35:44 -0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Try a post-78 Mini that is U.K. spec.  I think this may be what you need.
If it is, then there are about a million of them rusting away on the other
side of the Atlantic from you.  If anyone wants to come shopping over here
for bits then I can locate stuff for you before arrival.  Turbos, HIF 44
carbs and new 1275 cranks abound in the land where men are men and sheep are
scared.
and now a word from our sponsor, the Welsh Tourist Board...............