Re: Good Car Magazine

To: John Gottstein <gottstein@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Good Car Magazine
From: Carolyn/Rick <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 1999 16:14:47 -0800
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi John,

My Vote is for MG Car Mag from UK.  It has very specific info about our
Midgets/Sprites.  Even though it doesn't cover the Bug-I,  The info is
great.  I also have favorites like British car mag.  Partly because one of
the editors is out here in the Golden AH Gate club.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby