Re: Ribcase Tranny for Sale

To: "Paul A. Dolloff, Ph.D." <pauld@ekpc.com>
Subject: Re: Ribcase Tranny for Sale
From: "David Ramsey" <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 15:32:27 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Paul,  I have a ribcase that doesn't "leak" , have striped threads, or jump
out of gear and is better than any of the $600 rebuild ones I have seen.  I
was asking $350 for it, but couldn't sell it, because I wouldn't give a
lifetime guarantee on it.  I bought it in the mid 80's and ran it for 3000
miles.  It was the spare for my yellow car until I decided to go with the
Rivergate kit.  You will love the 5-speed, even if you didn't buy it from
me.
                    Crash