Haddon Judson, Judson Supercharger Logo, Interesting

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <judson@autox.team.net>
Subject: Haddon Judson, Judson Supercharger Logo, Interesting
From: "Mark Endicott" <endicott@nashville.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 07:35:13 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Fellow Judson Owners and Spridgeteers:

Over the last few days I have had an interesting dialog with "Haddon Judson"
regarding my use of the Judson Logo on my web page.  The following three
messages are what has transpired, I, of course, can not verify if the sender
is in fact who he says he is,  but I have responded as if it was a
legitimate request.  What do you all think?

Mark
70 Midget
Nashville, TN

http://www.NashvilleTN.org