Re: bn.com

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: bn.com
From: PaulM <pmetzger@top.monad.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 19:27:08 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
hi,
        had a $25 gift certificate from amazon. placed an order for "tuning
a-series..." friday evening, christmas eve. it was in a plastic bag
hanging from the flag of my mailbox monday afternoon. net cost,
including shipping: $6.96!   life can be good!
        i hope life is good for all on the list in the next
year/century/millennium/whatever.

keep 'em rolling!,
paul m (who now has plenty to read in his y2k bunker)